[FieldTrip] how to use FieldTrip

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Sep 12 13:20:54 CEST 2019

Dear Atick

This is a very poorly formulated question. Please visit the website http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org to get started. If you have a specific question, then you can ask them through this list, while keeping in mind the following: http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_to_ask_good_questions_to_the_community/

Jan-Mathijs