[FieldTrip] need for advice on 3D electrode localization

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 17:09:12 CEST 2019

Dear Emmanuelle,

we have a polhemus patriot in our lab which we use in combination with brainstorm (https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/ <https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/>).
After getting used to the setup, it works quite well and we routinely use it for electrode localization and individual source analyses.

We haven’t done a formal comparison between source analysis accuracy for different combinations of standard MRI, individual MRI, standard electrode positions and individual electrode positions, but since recording the electrodes does not take too much time (10-15 Minutes), we do it routinely.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding the use or setup.

Cheers,

Julian

________________
Prof. Dr. Julian Keil

Biological Psychology
Olshausenstrasse 62 - R. 306
24118 Kiel, Germany

+49 - 0431 - 880 - 4872
http://www.biopsych.uni-kiel.de/en

Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
Charité at St. Hedwig-Hospital
Große Hamburger Strasse 5-11
10115 Berlin, Germany

+030 - 2311 - 1879