[FieldTrip] oscillations in the intracranial vs. EEG/MEG

Arjen Stolk a.stolk8 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 15:26:04 CEST 2019

Hi Daniel,

There are also empirical arguments for agreement in rhythm properties
between the recording modalities. For instance, compare the sensorimotor
alpha and beta dynamics shown in Figure 3C and D of this MEG study
<https://www.jneurosci.org/content/34/44/14783.long>with the dynamics shown
in Figure 2E of the related ECoG study
<https://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2019/07/26/636241.full.pdf>.
The temporal dynamics are highly consistent across the two modalities,
though the ECoG recordings obviously allowed for a preciser anatomical
characterization.

Hope this helps, best of luck with the revisions,
Arjen