[FieldTrip] Source locations onto an anatomical label in an atlas

Eelke Spaak e.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Tue May 21 10:25:20 CEST 2019

Hi Sara,

I unfortunately still cannot reproduce your error. When I check out the
same FT version as you're using, I get the following atlas structure:

>> atlas =
ft_read_atlas('~/repos/fieldtrip/template/atlas/aal/ROI_MNI_V4.nii')
Rescaling NIFTI: slope = 1, intercept = 0

atlas =

  struct with fields:

            dim: [91 109 91]
            hdr: [1×1 struct]
      transform: [4×4 double]
           unit: 'mm'
         tissue: [91×109×91 double]
    tissuelabel: {1×116 cell}
       coordsys: 'mni'

Could you check whether you have perhaps multiple FT versions on your path?
The easiest is to do the following:

>> restoredefaultpath(); addpath('~/repos/fieldtrip/'); ft_defaults();

Of course replacing the FT path with the one appropriate for you.

Let me know whether it works!

Cheers,
Eelke