[FieldTrip] Infinite recursion tutorial problem

VERGOTTE Gregoire Gregoire.VERGOTTE at isae-supaero.fr
Mon May 20 13:08:28 CEST 2019

Dear community,

I encounter a problem when I want to follow the tutorial"Preprocessing - reading continuous EEG and MEG data" from the first step.cfg = [];

cfg.dataset     = 'subj2.vhdr';
data_eeg        = ft_preprocessing(cfg) Return the following error:

Out of memory. The likely cause is an infinite recursion within the program.

Error in fileparts (line 40)
elseif ~isrow(file)

Do you know why I'm having this problem? (I use Matlab 2019a and I downloaded SubjectEEG and Subject01 files).

Regards,
--
---
Grégoire Vergotte
gregoire.vergotte at isae-supaero.fr
https://www.isae-supaero.fr
Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace
10, avenue Edouard Belin - BP 54032
31055 Toulouse Cedex 4
France
Suivez l'ISAE-SUPAERO sur les réseaux sociaux / Follow the ISAE-SUPAERO on the social media
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube Instagram