[FieldTrip] Source locations onto an anatomical label in an atlas

Sara Noriega Casuso sara.noriega at alumni.mondragon.edu
Sat May 18 18:30:34 CEST 2019

Hello all,

I have performed source reconstruction and now I want to interpolate an
atlas onto my sourcemodel, and I am following this tutorial:
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_can_i_map_source_locations_between_two_different_representations/

I have downloaded the source model: standard_sourcemodel3d10mm.mat and the
atlas ROI_MNI_V4.nii mentioned in the tutorial and computed this code:

   > atlas_MNI = ft_read_atlas('ROI_MNI_V4.nii');

   > load('standard_sourcemodel3d10mm.mat')

   >  cfg = [];

   > cfg.interpmethod = 'nearest';

   > cfg.parameter = 'tissue';

   > sourcemodel2 = ft_sourceinterpolate(cfg, atlas_MNI, sourcemodel);

However, I get this error:

*Reference to non-existent field 'tissue'.*

*Error in getsubfield (line 45)*

*  s = s.(t{k});*

*Error in ft_sourceinterpolate (line 215)*

*  if ~iscell(getsubfield(functional, cfg.parameter{i}))      *

The atlas_MNI structure is defined as:

*dim: [91 109 91]*
*            hdr: [1×1 struct]*
*      transform: [4×4 double]*
*           unit: 'mm'*
*       coordsys: 'unknown'*
*         brick0: [91×109×91 uint16]*
*    brick0label: {1×9170 cell}*

And the sourcemodel is:
*dim: [18 21 18]*
*       pos: [6804×3 double]*
*    inside: [6804×1 logical]*
*       cfg: [1×1 struct]*
*      unit: 'cm'*

I know that the units are not equal, but the error does not come from that
argument.
Someone knows how can I handle this error?

Thank you in advance,
Sara