[FieldTrip] Resting State EEG Connectivity

Elene Beitia Loinaz elene.beitia at alumni.mondragon.edu
Wed May 8 09:57:52 CEST 2019

Dear all,

Continuing with the connectivity issue, we have seen that the problem of
memory come from the size of the leadfield`s grid used previously for
source reconstruction and now for connectivity. The variable related with
that grid is *data.pos,  *which was created in* ft_prepareleadfield*. This
value contains the coordinates of the centroids' voxels, related with the
grid. As this variable is too large, it supposes really high computational
effort that matlab cannot handle.

We want to cluster the *data.pos* voxels coordinates into different brain
regions such as: temporal area, frontal field....

Does anyone know how we can group those coordinates into regions in order
to decrease the size of *data.pos* variable needed in
*ft_connectivityanalysis* function?

Thank you in advanced.

Hau idatzi du Elene Beitia Loinaz (elene.beitia at alumni.mondragon.edu)
erabiltzaileak (2019 mai. 7, ar. (11:11)):