[FieldTrip] beamforming pipeline & comparing sources between groups of participants?

Vladimir Litvak litvak.vladimir at gmail.com
Wed May 1 16:58:51 CEST 2019

As the first thing, I would check whether your grid matches your head model
by plotting the two together (see ft_plot_headmodel, plot3). If you use EEG
BEM you should use cfg.inwardshift option when you make the grid to make
sure that all your grid points are at least 6mm away from the inner skull
surface. If these do not help, there are a few other potential problems
(like it usually makes sense to look at the difference between two
conditions or baseline and activation because of the depth bias) but I
leave it to the FT crowd to guide you further.

Best,

Vladimir