[FieldTrip] wpli

zahra ghanbari zahraghanbari at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 07:49:30 CEST 2019

Dear all;
Hi;I have two questions: 1- I am trying to use ft_connectivity_wpli to calculate wpli between EEG signals recorded in 16 channels.Could you please help me with the inputs (Repetitions x Channel x Channel (x Frequency) (x Time))?It there any example or description which clarifies the inputs?
2- It there any MATLAB code available for the experiments of "An improved index of phase-synchronization for electrophysiological data in thepresence of volume-conduction, noise and sample-size bias(2011)".
Thank you very much.