[FieldTrip] Fieldtrip dipole fit

Rita Martins rt.martins at campus.fct.unl.pt
Sun Jun 16 20:11:46 CEST 2019

Hello fieldtrip community,

I'm currently working on my master's dissertation project about synchrony
between MEG and EMG signals, with the signals acquired through a Neuromag
system.

I would like to perform a dipole fit with the data from an algorithm I'm
using to process the signal, however, reading through the tutorials online,
it seems I would need an original signal acquisition file (*.fif) to get
the dipole position? Or is there any way to perform the dipole fitting with
a subset of data and some neuromag templates?

Thank you in advance for the help.
Best regards,

Rita Martins