[FieldTrip] wPLI analysis pipeline

Wanze Xie xiew1202 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 22:52:07 CEST 2019

Hi Daniel,
One solution is to segment your five trials into 1s or 2s epochs if they
are long enough.  Re the negative values: if you used the debiased WPLI
method just ignore the negative values; in contrast, if you used the WPLI
method you may calculate the absoluate value of the WPLI values, i.e.,
abs(WPLI).

Best,
Wanze

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) <jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl> 于2019年6月13日周四