[FieldTrip] Fwd: Getting data from a database instead of files

Thomas Lusignan thomas.lusignan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 20:31:45 CEST 2019

Hi  Jan-Mathijs,

Thank you so much for your swift and thorough answer!

Sadly, removing the .trl, .channels and .dimord fields did not solve my
problem. It did halve the number of warnings I get (from 8 to 4). A few
quick tests showed me this came down to removing the .trl field and not the
other ones.
I also get a warning about inconsistent sampleinfo, which I forgot to
mention in my original email.

Could it be a problem with my FT path? I had path-related errors with SPM
earlier, and I ended up solving them by adding ft_defaults in my startup.m
file.

Another thing I found out is that the error I get (Array dimensions must
match for binary array op.) doesn't always happen at the same time. The
processing counter goes up to trial 3, and then frequency somewhere between
1 and 24.  I'm not sure what this means, though.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you!

Thomas