[FieldTrip] FieldTrip Affecting Matlab path/startup.m

Aswin Chari aswinchari at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 00:10:09 CEST 2019

Hello,

Just downloaded the fieldtrip toolbox (via GitHub) and since then, have been unable to update my paths. I thought this was because it had set the startup.m to within the field trip folder (path/GitHub/fieldtrip/external/dmlt/external/gpstuff/startup.m) so I moved the startup.m file elsewhere but keep getting the error attached. Any advice?

Any thoughts on why this might be happening and how to fix would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Aswin