[FieldTrip] Freesurfer toolbox for Matlab

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon Jul 8 12:17:43 CEST 2019

Hi Aswin,

Your question is not clear enough, so I might have misunderstood it.

If all you require is the matlab functions that are shipped with freesurfer that are used by fieldtrip, you don’t need to install anything. These functions are located in fieldtrip/external/freesurfer, and should be added to your path automatically.

Good luck,
Jan-Mathijs