[FieldTrip] MEG/EEG FieldTrip toolkit course: pre-registration now open

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Mon Jan 21 10:25:29 CET 2019

Dear all,

On 8-12 April 2019 we will again host the yearly “Advanced MEG/EEG toolkit" at the Donders Institute in Nijmegen. The course is aimed at researchers that have already performed some MEG/EEG data acquisition and have a good understanding of their own experimental design. Furthermore, we expect that you know the basics of MATLAB and that you already have some experience with MEG/EEG preprocessing and analysis.

This intense 5-day toolkit course will teach you advanced MEG and EEG data analysis methods. We will cover preprocessing, frequency analysis, source reconstruction, connectivity and various statistical methods. The toolkit will consist of a number of lectures, followed by hands-on sessions in which you will be tutored through the complete analysis of a MEG data set using the FieldTrip toolbox. There will be plenty of opportunity to interact and ask questions about your research and data. On the final day you will have the opportunity to work on your own dataset under supervision of skilled tutors.

We can only host a limited number of participants. From past experience we expect the course to be oversubscribed, hence we will start with pre-registration. The final selection of the participants will be based on the motivation, background experience and research interests that are provided in the registration form. The deadline for pre-registration is March 1, 2019.

More information, including information about the registration details and last years program can be found at http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/workshop/toolkit2019/ <http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/workshop/toolkit2019/>.

Looking forward to seeing you at the toolkit course,
Robert

Robert Oostenveld, PhD

Senior Researcher & MEG Physicist
Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands

tel.: +31 (0)24 3619695
e-mail: r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl <mailto:r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl>
web: http://www.ru.nl/donders <http://www.ru.nl/donders>
skype: r.oostenveld