[FieldTrip] problems using fieldtrip for source reconstruction EEG

Irene Varela Leniz irene.varela at alumni.mondragon.edu
Mon Jan 7 09:57:10 CET 2019

Good morning Julian,

Can you help me with plotting some resting state EEG signals? I am new in
Fieldtrip and I dont find clear information about this topic and I dont
really know how to do plottings in Fieldtrip. I feel like the fieldtrip
documentation is a little bit weak....

Thank you in advance,
Best regards,

Irene Varela