[FieldTrip] problems using fieldtrip for source reconstruction EEG

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:08:35 CET 2019

Hi Irene,

what is the reason to use the extra checkdata step?
The function checks if the input data has the correct „datatype“ field.
Since you probably don’t have that field, the function will throw an error.

Also, I’d recommend using the eeglab2fieldtrip-function to get from EEGlab .set to a fieldtrip-like structure.

Best,

Julian