[FieldTrip] Fwd: ft_freqstatistics not working on mac

Martin Rosenfelder martin.rosenfelder at uni-ulm.de
Mon Feb 11 22:25:14 CET 2019

Dear Alexandre,

I had a similar issue on OS HighSierra using MATLAB R2017a, however with
another Fieldtrip version.
Eventually, I got rid of the error by installing an older version of the
toolbox. Currently, I am working with Fieldtrip - 20180402 and
ft_freqstatistics is behaving normally.

Best,
Martin

M.Sc.-Psych. Martin Rosenfelder