[FieldTrip] simbio tutorial

Johannes j.vorw01 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 15:43:39 CET 2019

Dear Afshin,

the simbio mex-files require to have the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008
Redistributables and Intel Visual Fortran Redistributables installed when
run on windows. Otherwise dll-files will be missing, as seen in your error
message. I hope this helps.

Best,
    Johannes

Am Do., 7. Feb. 2019 um 15:35 Uhr schrieb Afshin Samani <afsamani at hst.aau.dk