[FieldTrip] Extracting spectral power for intervals within a trial

Es, M.W.J. van (Mats) M.vanEs at donders.ru.nl
Fri Aug 2 14:28:17 CEST 2019

Hi John,

It isn’t completely clear to me what your question is. Which part of your intended analysis are you struggling with to implement? Are you stuck with the first step (i.e. loading in the data and defining trials based on event triggers)? If that is the case, I recommend you take a look here: http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/example/making_your_own_trialfun_for_conditional_trial_definition/ and on FieldTrip’s tutorial page (http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/), for example “Preprocessing – Trigger based trial selection”. The tutorial page will be helpful in general, especially for FT beginners.

Best of luck,
Mats

PhD candidate

Dynamic Connectivity