[FieldTrip] How to obtain a clinical EEG for publication (photoshop?)

Blume Christine christine.blume at sbg.ac.at
Tue Apr 9 19:22:44 CEST 2019

Hi Marcus,

Unfortunately, I think this is not going to work. Artificially, you can increase the resolution, but this is not going to make the picture any better. It is like upsampling an EEG... I am not sure if there is a smoothing function in Photoshop, in which case I could help.

Best,
Christine

Sent from my iPhone