[FieldTrip] Calculating ERPs with tf_timelockbaseline

Luca Moretti moretti.l1991 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 16:08:48 CEST 2019

Dear Julian,

I have tried to follow your useful suggestion: I have plot ERP and Color_C
together. What I have found is that they generally don't overlap: however,
the waveforms are still identical. The only difference is that the baseline
corrected waveform starts (and of course ends) at more positive values.

Now I am confused: Is this what baseline correction should do?

Best,
Luca