[FieldTrip] Calculating ERPs with tf_timelockbaseline

Luca Moretti moretti.l1991 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 11:52:07 CEST 2019

Dear Stephen,

yes, I have tried both of the suggested operations, but there is still no
difference between plotting Color_C and plotting ERP.
If I inspect both these variables however, I see that they differ in the
avg field of their structure. Therefore it looks like there might be a
problem with ft_multiplotER. Do you see any error in my script for what
concerns this function?

Thanks again for your answer,
Luca