[FieldTrip] wpli

zahra ghanbari zahraghanbari at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 07:30:40 CEST 2019

 Hi Jan-Mathijs
Thank you very much for the answer.My second question is about the experiments which are defined in the aforementioned paper. They investigated the effect of adding uncorrelated volume conducted noise sources to synthetic signals. I would like to know whether their MATLAB code is available or not.
Sincerely, Zahra.