[FieldTrip] Job Vacancies in Glasgow

Joachim Gross Joachim.Gross at glasgow.ac.uk
Fri Apr 12 17:26:14 CEST 2019

Academic positions available at the Centre of Cognitive Neuroscience (CCNi), University of Glasgow
We are seeking to make key strategic appointments to enhance the Centres already substantial international reputation in the area of brain, cognition and behaviour. The centre brings together researchers developing and applying new Cognitive Neuroimaging Techniques and hosts a state-of-the art brain imaging facility (3T-fMRI, MEG/EEG, TMS/TES), with links to nearby 7T-fMRI. It is part of a multidisciplinary platform, crossing fundamental and social neuroscience, with an important theme in digital humans (artificial intelligence) and social robotics (in collaboration with computing science).
https://www.gla.ac.uk/researchinstitutes/neurosciencepsychology/research/ccni/
https://www.gla.ac.uk/colleges/mvls/ice/
see also
https://www.gla.ac.uk/researchinstitutes/neurosciencepsychology/

We are seeking to appoint researchers with strong track records in neuroimaging and/or non-invasive brain stimulation, and who can bridge across disciplines of our platform. We will have several opportunities at all levels of appointments (Lecturers, Senior Lecturers, Readers and Professors).

If you are interested, please send a mail to CCNi-vacancies at glasgow.ac.uk<mailto:CCNi-vacancies at glasgow.ac.uk> with a CV, and/or with questions for further information.