[FieldTrip] Spike artifacts in EEG, 7-12Hz

anne Hauswald anne.hauswald at me.com
Thu Nov 29 09:26:20 CET 2018

Dear Matthias,

I don’t know where your artifacts come from, but I have some suggestions that might help you getting close to the source.
- is it transient or do you find it throughout the whole recording?
- do you find it in more than one recording?
- does your choice of reference or filtering influence it?

Not sure it will lead to something, but at least you will have a better understanding of this artifact.

Best Anne