[FieldTrip] ft_mergealgin: high residual variance?

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Nov 1 09:23:11 CET 2018

Hi Maria,

Are you sure about the units in your headmodel (and gradiometers)? Using the value 1.0 as an inwardshift parameter suggests ‘cm’. Not sure what will happen when by accident the hs_file is in ‘m’ (which, as far as I know, is usually the case).

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs

J.M.Schoffelen, MD PhD
Senior Researcher, VIDI-fellow - PI, language in interaction
Telephone: +31-24-3614793
Physical location: room 00.028
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands