[FieldTrip] Error while reading in Fieldtrip an epochs file created with mne-python

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Thu May 31 10:03:20 CEST 2018

Hi Laetitia

The code you are referring to is fiff_read_epochs, which is in fieldtrip/external/mne. The external toolboxes are not maintained by the FieldTrip developpers themselves, only included for convenience. Please contact the maintaners at https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-matlab <https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-matlab>

best regards,
Robert