[FieldTrip] ft_determine_coordsys does not return coordinate system

Arjen Stolk a.stolk8 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 17:57:41 CEST 2018

Hi Thomas,

First thing that comes to my mind is step 3 of this ECoG tutorial
<http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/human_ecog>, which demonstrates
how to determine the coordinate system of an anatomical image. You'll need
Box 2 from the preprint
<https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/12/08/230912.full.pdf+html>,
and Video 1 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9rwGWr-ZnA>.  Video 2
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvmilLY9MiE> addresses your second point,
on how to use the coordinate system to find left and right.

Hope that helps,
Arjen