[FieldTrip] ft_determine_coordsys does not return coordinate system

Thomas Radman radman.thomas at gmail.com
Sat May 19 16:04:09 CEST 2018

Hello,

I would like to use individual MRIs to perform source analysis on EEG
data.

The problem I have is when importing dicoms into fieldtrip, and then using
ft_determine_coordsys, the coordinate system is not returned.  How can I
determine the coordinate system and align this to my EEG sensors?

Also, to use ft_volumerealign in interactive mode to select fiducials I
need to know which side is right and which is left.  Is it possible to do
this if I did not have a vitamin E marker in my scans?

Thank you,

Tom Radman