[FieldTrip] flipped sourceplot

Xie Wanze xiew1202 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 15:49:36 CEST 2018

Hi Elena,
I had the same issue when I use the sour interpolation function in
Fieldtrip.  This is what I did: outsource.pos(:,1) = outsource.pos(:,1)*-1;
My images are in the SPM system with the AC's coordinates being [0 0 0] and
the sagittal (X) coordinate of the PC being 0 too.
However, it seems that the ft_sourceinterpolate flips my source images
occasionally (not for all the data). I did not spend too much time on it,
so I still have no idea why the function does that.

Best,
Wanze