[FieldTrip] Question about Phase locking value

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Fri Feb 2 09:07:49 CET 2018

When you call ft_freqanalysis with ‘fourier’ in the cfg.method, followed by ft_sourceanalysis with ‘pcc’ in cfg.method, the source.avg.mom contains the fourier coefficients at the single taper level. A bunch of tapers constitute a single trial, the number of which depends on the smoothing parameter that you used in ft_freqanalysis.

Jan-Mathijs

J.M.Schoffelen, MD PhD
Senior Researcher, VIDI-fellow - PI, language in interaction
Telephone: +31-24-3614793
Physical location: room 00.028
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands