[FieldTrip] Inaugural MEG Symposium at the CHBH, University of Birmingham (11th May)

Hyojin Park h.park at bham.ac.uk
Sun Feb 18 09:37:24 CET 2018

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the "Inaugural MEG Symposium at the Centre for Human Brain Health" at the University of Birmingham.
*09:30-17:30, 11th May 2018 at The Alan Walters Building, University of Birmingham*
We would be delighted if you could join us to celebrate the opening of our new MEG facility.
The event will include talks from speakers who are leaders in their field, and will include a tour of the new MEG facility at the University of Birmingham.

For a complete list of speakers and to register (free) please visit:
https://meg2018.eventbrite.co.uk

Best regards,

Dr. Hyojin Park and Prof. Ole Jensen
School of Psychology|Centre for Human Brain Health, University of Birmingham