[FieldTrip] Parallel simbio fem

RICHARDS, JOHN RICHARDS at mailbox.sc.edu
Sat Feb 17 03:09:51 CET 2018

At one point there was a suggestion in the maiing list that the computation of the forward model for the Simbio FEM model might add some parallelization.  Does anyone know if this has been done.  I read through the previous discussion and sympathesize with the users whose jobs take a day or so to compute.  I have found it is the size of the source space grid-like 10mm for an adult head goes pretty fast, 3mm for an adult head takes 24 hrs.

Anyone know of a parallel implementation?

Thanks, John

John E. Richards
Carolina Distinguished Professor
Department of Psychology