[FieldTrip] Hiring for Research Fellow - Imaging

Rochelle Albert rochelle.albert at sickkids.ca
Wed Aug 15 21:39:18 CEST 2018

Hello all,

My name is Rochelle Albert and I am the Program Manager for the Children's Stroke Program at The Hospital for Sick Children, under the direction of Dr. Nomazulu Dlamini. We are hiring for a Research Fellow -Imaging (see job description attached). Please let me know if you are interested in applying, or have any recommendations.

Kind regards,

[SickkidsLogo]

Rochelle Albert, MSc.
Program Manager - Research, CHES
Children's Stroke Program
The Hospital for Sick Children, Research Institute | 686 Bay Street
Room 12.9834 | Toronto, ON,
Phone: 416.813.7654 | Ex. 306978
Email: rochelle.albert at sickkids.ca<mailto:rochelle.albert at sickkids.ca>

This e-mail may contain confidential, personal and/or health information(information which may be subject to legal restrictions on use, retention and/or disclosure) for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.