[FieldTrip] Call for 11 fully-funded PhD positions NOW OPEN @ CIMeC, UNITrento. Italy
luca.turella at unitn.it
Sun Apr 22 21:41:14 CEST 2018
We are pleased to announce the opening of a call for *11 fellowships* for
our international PhD Program in Cognitive and Brain Sciences (CIMeC),
commencing November 2018 at the University of Trento, Italy. As you will
see from the links below, the PhD call is open to several fields of
cognitive neuroscience research. Interested candidates should feel free to
contact the PIs that might have topics of interest to them.
- *Admissions*: http://www.unitn.it/drcimec/admission
- PhD research areas outline: http://www.unitn.it/drcimec/research-topics
- PhD Application *summary*: http://www.unitn.it/drcimec/node/118
- PhD *Application *link:
- PhD Application *Deadline*:* Thursday May 31, 2018, at 4pm (Italian
- *CIMeC*: http://www.unitn.it/cimec
This year’s research topics proposed by the Doctoral Program Committee for
5 UNITN grants are visible here: http://www.unitn.it/drcimec/research-topics,
while the 6 topic-specific grants’ details can be found here:
*The CIMeC, it’s doctoral program and UNITN in numbers:*
- 2018 UNITrento ranks among top Italian Universities in THE - Times
- *4-yr program* (Nov. 1, 2018- Oct. 31, 2022).
- Why a 4-yr program <http://www.unitn.it/drcimec/node/117>
- Courses are given in English
- 11 positions, 100% funded
- Salary: starting at approximately €1.200/mo., net
- Winners receive a €4887 tax-free research/mobility budget
- Why choose UNITRENTO
Please feel free to browse the FAQ <http://www.unitn.it/drcimec/node/122>
pages on our website for further information, or contact the Director of
the Programme, Prof. Francesco Pavani phd.cimec at unitn.it.
Luca Turella, PhD
CIMeC - Center for Mind/Brain Sciences
University of Trento
Mattarello (TN), Via Delle Regole 101
Tel.+39 0461-28 3098
This electronic message contains information that is confidential. The
information is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not
the addressee we would appreciate your notification in this respect. Please
note that any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this
message is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Questo messaggio Email contiene informazioni confidenziali riservate ai
soli destinatari. Qualora veniate in possesso di tali informazioni senza
essere definito come destinatario vi reghiamo di leggere le seguenti note.
Ogni apertura, copia, distribuzione del contenuto del messaggio e dei suoi
allegati è proibito e potrebbe violare le presenti leggi.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the fieldtrip