[FieldTrip] Problems with permutation based cluster analysis (ft_freqstatistics)

Alea Skwara acskwara at ucdavis.edu
Fri Oct 20 20:59:49 CEST 2017

Hi J.M.,

Thanks so much for your reply. The tip to not trust the topographic maps
too much helped in my sleuthing. I realized that adjusting the minnbchan
parameter actually *does* result in the topographic changes I thought I
should see if I was understanding the algorithm correctly (and that I just
wasn't seeing these changes in the map that I was using as a quick-check,
but that they were present in the stats themselves).

Problem solved! Thank you!
Alea