[FieldTrip] Problems with permutation based cluster analysis (ft_freqstatistics)

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Oct 19 08:19:35 CEST 2017

Hi Alea,

I think that it all looks OK. I guess that the P5-PO1-O1 cluster is spatially disjoint from the bulk of the suprathreshold data points. Don’t be mislead by the topographical image, where both the contour lines, and the 2D placement of the electrodes might reflect a picture that is different from what you would expect.

Note, that providing cirange as extra information is not the most informative. Better would have been to show posclusterslabelmat. This data field provides for each sample, whether and to which ‘cluster’ it belongs.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs

J.M.Schoffelen, MD PhD
Senior Researcher, VIDI-fellow - PI, language in interaction
Telephone: +31-24-3614793
Physical location: room 00.028
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands