[FieldTrip] source statistics - spm_bwlabel error

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Wed May 24 16:42:26 CEST 2017

Dear Malgorzata,

from a quick glance, it appears that in the call to spm_bwlabel "numdims" should be 3 to give you 2*numdims = 6.
So, could you check what numdims is in your case?
I suspect that you have 4-dimensional data (time by 3 spatial dimensions), so it might help to check where the dimensions are coming from and what happens if you average over time.

Good luck,

Julian