[FieldTrip] Source Reconstruction

Seymour, Robert (Research Student) seymourr at aston.ac.uk
Wed Mar 8 11:19:13 CET 2017

Hi Ainsley,

Good to see you're using Fieldtrip + Yokogawa data as well :D

As I'm sure you're aware the issue is that "unlike other systems, the Yokogawa system software does not automatically analyse its sensor locations relative to fiducial coils".

One workaround option is to do your coregistration in the Yokogawa/KIT software MEG160 and then export the sensor locations. You can then follow a more standard FT coregistration route without the need to use ft_sensorrealign.

As Jan Mathijs said the http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/getting_started/yokogawa page is very outdated, so I will update it at some point in the future with more relevant info + updated code for sensor realignment.

Many thanks,

Robert Seymour