[FieldTrip] Coregistering the MRI data

Borna, Amir aborna at sandia.gov
Tue Jun 20 19:48:16 CEST 2017

Dear Fieldtrip community,
I have a question regarding coregistering the MRI data. After using "ft_volumerealign" to align the MRI data with the digitized Polhemus data, the translation of the MRI voxels is saved in the "transform" field of the structure returned by the "ft_volumerealign". However after using "ft_volumereslice" this matrix (transform) is lost and the coordinate system of the transformed MRI volume does not match the coordinate system of the original MRI data. Is there any way to extract the  output of the "ft_volumerealign" function so I can rotate and translate my Polhemus data while having the MRI voxels fixed in space? Thank you for your time.

Best,
Amir Borna.
Sandia National Lab.