[FieldTrip] Source statistic issue - between trials

Thomas Kustermann tfkustermann at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 17:34:11 CET 2017

Hey Michał,

I think your problem lies within the use of "ft_statfun_depsamplesT".
FieldTrip then assumes that each trial index from condition one is paired
with the same trial index from condition two which is why you get the
output "repeated measurement in variable 2 over 11 levels
number of repeated measurements in each level is 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 "
In your case the design matrix should only include your first row and no
uvar, statfun being ft_statfun_indepsamplesT.
See: http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/cluster_permutation
_freq#permutation_test

Cheers