[FieldTrip] NeuroMag 389 channel map

anne Hauswald anne.hauswald at me.com
Fri Jan 13 09:12:17 CET 2017

Dear Mona,

generally you should be fine using the positions of only the MEG channels, as the location of the EEG channels is user specific. Depending on the purpose, you might be good with the layout file that is stored in the template/layout folder of field trip, neuromag306mag.lay, neuromag306all.lay or neuromag306cmb.lay. This works fine for stuff like plotting the topographies.
For other purposes you might need the grad structure (data.grad) which is a result of ft_preprocessing and contains information like channel orientation, channel position, etc. for all 306 MEG channels.

Hope this helps
Best Anne