[FieldTrip] Downloading sample data from the Fieldtrip ftp

Alea Skwara acskwara at ucdavis.edu
Sat Jan 14 02:14:20 CET 2017

Hi All,

I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to download some of the tutorial sample
data from the fieldtrip ftp server. I tried several different ftp clients
and was finally able to connect and view the files using Cyberduck, but
when I actually attempt to download anything the connection fails. Has
anyone had a similar problem and found a solution?

Thank you,
Alea

--
Alea C. Skwara
Graduate Student | Saron Lab

Center for Mind and Brain | University of California, Davis
267 Cousteau Place | Davis CA 95616
Cell: (828) 273-8595