[FieldTrip] undocumented re-referencing schemes (bipolar)

Vitoria Piai v.piai.research at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:19:14 CET 2017

Dear all,

Robert told me there is something implemented, yet undocumented, that would
facilitate computing bipolar derivations when re-referencing EEG data. (I
have many SEEG electrodes with multiple contact points and would like to
have bipolar contacts for each electrode).

I don't remember exactly what it was, though. Does anyone know what that
would be/has used it before? (Possibly with ft_preprocessing, with a
boolean in cfg.refchannel?)

Thanks a lot, Vitória