[FieldTrip] Clustering algorithm used in sourcestatistics (montecarlo)

Mikołaj Magnuski mmagnuski at swps.edu.pl
Tue Feb 28 11:58:53 CET 2017

Hey Michał,

by default it clusters effects that are adjacent (in time, space, frequency
- depending on your search space) above some treshold. The adjacency in
space is defined by adjacency matrix (or more precisely cfg.neighbours
structure).
Take a look at fieldtrip tutorials about nonparametric cluster-based
permitation tests - there should be a reference to the Maris, Oostenveld
2007 paper too.