[FieldTrip] Fwd: Netstation >> Fieldtrip conversion

Anna Kolesnik akoles01 at mail.bbk.ac.uk
Thu Dec 7 16:02:44 CET 2017

Dear members of the discussion list,

I am looking for advice on how best to export pre-processed data from Netstation (version 5+) to Fieldtrip. We have data that is already filtered, segmented, and cleaned for artefacts that needs to be imported into Fieldtrip to run the time-frequency analysis.
I know that it is possible to export the processed file to EEGLAB (although I know of some bugs), but has anyone successfully attempted to export to Fieldtrip? If so, what processing stage was it at and what was the format most suitable for this operation?

Thank you in advance!

Anna Kolesnik
PhD student at the Centre for Brain and Cognitive Development
Birkbeck College, University of London
The BMA House, Tavistock Square
WC1H 9JP