[FieldTrip] cluster-based statistics with one covariate

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 04:35:29 CEST 2017

Dear Caroline,

If your conditions are within-subject, then I think the best way to do this
is to construct a dataset representing the conditionA - conditionB
difference for each subject, and then using ft_statfun_indepsamplesregrT to
regress the subject-wise difference on age. See e.g.
https://mailman.science.ru.nl/pipermail/fieldtrip/2016-May/010528.html for
a thread discussing a similar approach.

Best,
Steve

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies
http://www.mypolyuweb.hk/~sjpolit/
<http://www.nyu.edu/projects/politzer-ahles/>