[FieldTrip] Data browser trouble

Per Knutsen knutsenpm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 11:08:44 CEST 2016

Oops, seems I was too quick to ask for help. I traced the error to my trial
definitions which were not specified as integer samples. That led to the
"​Size inputs must be integers" error below.

Might it be an idea to place a check for integer values in cfg.trl when
passed to ft_redefinetrial()?

- Per