[FieldTrip] how to save continuous data

Wong-Barnum, Mona mona at sdsc.edu
Wed Oct 19 20:29:10 CEST 2016

I think I figured out my answer…I need to use matlab’s importdata() to read in my combined data file.

Mona

On Oct 19, 2016, at 10:31 AM, Wong-Barnum, Mona <mona at sdsc.edu<mailto:mona at sdsc.edu>> wrote:

Hi:

I have Neuromag data broken out in 14 files for a single subject.  I’ve read each file in using ft_preprocessing() and then combined them using ft_appenddata().  Is there a way I can save this combined data to a file so that on my next session of running FieldTrip, I can read the combined data back without having to repeat the above steps?  I have enough memory so that’s not a problem.

I’ve tried saving the combined data using matlab save function but was unable to read it back using ft_preprocessing() so that I can do further processing.  Is there a trick to save continuous/combined data?

thanks,
Mona

    Mona Wong
    Web & iPad Application Developer